Monday, May 30, 2011

Holiday Blues

Sounds kinda odd doesn't it? What exactly do holiday blues signify? Blues in yearning for a holiday or blues due to a holiday? Well in my case right now its the latter. Haven't EVER felt this way - getting sick of a holiday feeling!! I mean I love fun, I love vacations...I would always just want vacation!! But today feels different. Had a good weekend full of events, but I am tired now. There was always an unrest about what to plan next, always some event or another. Its summer time, Yay!! But it still is full fledged work time for me. I mean I would be taking a real holiday in a month's time. Maybe that's why having a festive atmosphere at home ALL THE TIME is driving me nuts. Yes its fun, but I feel like I am craving for a routine now. Its funny, never felt this way before. Maybe its a part of growing up...maybe you automatically fall into the disciplinary prioritization mode at a certain phase. Maybe what I used to wonder about settled families as to HOW they can be so organized and follow such a disciplined lifestyle makes some sense now. Its nice though, experiencing this kind of a feeling. Somewhat settling...

No comments:

A note to the generous ones...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please read on, at your own risk ;) And feel free to scold, advise, comment, reprimand, praise or just simply say 'hmm' :)