Sunday, August 26, 2012

Today...

People say, everything is for the best. Even I say that, in fact its the title of my blog. But...today, I don't agree. Today I feel like remembering the days I felt lost in lab, and not be grateful for the supervisor I have. Today I feel regret for having been in a relationship, and not feel like I have grown from it. Today I feel angry for being the one whose projects are not working instead of telling myself that I have earned expertise from repetitive trials of my work. Today I feel frustrated for being the one chosen to experience a life threatening experience and become immobile for a long time, rather than feeling blessed and grateful for life. It really is true, life is a gift, and every minute is one step closer to death. Its fragile, and one should be positive and take everything in their stride. Every time I feel down, I tell myself, the very next instant, to think of all the things that belong to the 'instead' category in all my sentences in the above paragraph. But, today, I just feel like looking at the glass as half empty...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

life is full of surprises...be it a positive or a negative one...no one knows what is in store for the future...10 years ago, i never could have imagined what i am today...but then that's life....

learning to "accept" has helped me...and that would be my advice to you as well....nothing is perfect...but it's how we look at those imperfections, perfectly, that makes life so beautiful...

A note to the generous ones...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please read on, at your own risk ;) And feel free to scold, advise, comment, reprimand, praise or just simply say 'hmm' :)