Friday, September 11, 2009

An eventful day

Yesterday was eventful. I discussed something with my mom which I had been waiting for for many months now, maybe even years. But then, even though the outcome of the discussion seemed positive, I am not left with a good feeling. The unrest prevails. Why are some decisions in life so tough to make? I just wish there was someone to hold my hand, walk along with me and guide me...I just want to know where I am heading, focus on that and not fray and sway, and just not worry anymore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great that you were able to speak to your mom. And that's definitely a good sign. So cheer up and don't fret too much :)

Life's decisions are not hard to make. People make them hard. You wish there was someone to hold you hand. Infact there is someone, infact many people out there. But unfortunately, we, ourselves don't recognize those people. You need to seek them gurl! Don't forget but there are some people who care a lot about you than you ever knew. Go hunt them down before it's too late :)

A note to the generous ones...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please read on, at your own risk ;) And feel free to scold, advise, comment, reprimand, praise or just simply say 'hmm' :)