Sunday, October 11, 2009

Credit card, Free Books, Aloo da paratha, massive cleaning, Chicken Rezala, and DDLJ with French Vanilla Coffee!!!!!

An eventful day in every way,
that started with a touch of snow flakes...
Going to the bank with friends in the cold..
Credit card, quarters, checkbook and book-sales

Lunch was a ton of gala n fun,
with mehnat on the atta and the aloo-mashing
we fried the stuff in ghee with a screwd up face by me,
But relished the meal in a pepped up gathering

There came a lull phase after that,
Where assignment went right over-head
I tried n tried but Oh I couldnt read,
And so decided to try being a little 'home-bred'

The kitchen, the floor, the utensils n all,
The scrubbing and mopping and dusting through,
A rearrangement of the dishwasher stuff,
And then a chance to sigh n say 'phew'

With the kitchen clean came out my cooking spree
And out popped a customized chicken dish
My debut in cooking a non-veg item,
And it turned out to be one everyone did relish!

How to end the day in the best way,
what better than my favourite film,
DDLJ with Kajol n SRK,
And French Vanilla Coffee, full of lather n cream :)

As I retire to bed with a smile on my face
I say to myself it was a good day
When friends make you smile and you feel at peace,
I tell myself, I want to do this everyday.

I know I can't do poetry for nuts,
But im still going ahead and trying my wits
Its 3 am in the morning and Im half brain dead,
So I'll sum up by sayin...





CC, FB, ADP, MC, CR, DDJL n FVC are acronyms which come out of the mind of a sleepy brainless good for nothing piece of disconnected candy coated cockroachy creature who is babbling like a bunch of big berzerk baboons...and you guys are wasting your time reading this...

THE BOTTOM LINE IS I HAD A VERY SATISFYING DAY !!!! I guess you got the point....ok m sleeping....


Bye....


Gnite....


Sweet dreams...

Ok why am i saying this to u, it might be day time...


See what I mean....

I should really go...

Ok then....

zzzzzzzz.....

hope tomorrow is also as....


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................

1 comment:

Macho Girl said...

Our lives seem to be going on parallel tracks :) :) :) looks like both of us are finally settling!

Glad you had a satisfying day too girlie! Hope we will have many more such to come our way! :D

Btw... when do i get to taste your awesome food??!! Come to where I am! I'll reserve a spot for you in the bestest labs!!! Pretty please with sugar lumps on it!! :) :P

A note to the generous ones...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please read on, at your own risk ;) And feel free to scold, advise, comment, reprimand, praise or just simply say 'hmm' :)