Monday, October 18, 2010

Crazy times

I have practically no time to sit and breathe. Yet I felt like writing. Migrain attack Wednesday, night to finish problem set 5 Thursday, A sad demise of a dear one Friday , Lab and practise sessions Saturday-Sunday, Journal club presentation Monday, Lab meeting presentation Tuesday, Journal club presentation again Wednesday, Seminar presentation Thursday, Problem Set 6 due Friday, lab project lagging behind, dance choreography, music coordination, dance participations, making lab inventory, settling accounts, guilts of not keeping in touch with people...and to top it all up, disappointing my advisor today....really....I feel like a mess!

Still, there seems to be a positivity I havent felt before in such tough times. Something that pushes me to keep going, something that tells me to take it up as a challenge. I feel lucky to have some people with me through all this...

And well...life goes on...

No comments:

A note to the generous ones...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please read on, at your own risk ;) And feel free to scold, advise, comment, reprimand, praise or just simply say 'hmm' :)