Sunday, April 26, 2009

Overdose of emotions

I don't know what to do. I am leaving a place where I spent the last couple of years away from home, cribbing about it every now and then. But, it did become my life. Everything about it, the people, the places, the conveniences and what not. I try to tell myself, change is good, and I really am wanting that change, but I just can't stop feeling sad or overwhelmed about the fact that I am leaving in a month's time. Everyday I just think of how it would be when I don't have this aspect of my life here anymore and it tears me apart. Seriously, just don't know what to do...

2 comments:

Macho Girl said...

I dont know how the saying goes exactly, but to quote ur favourite...

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why its called the present.

Don't dwell on what the future holds and how things are going to be. U'll carry a chunk of this city in ur heart wherever u go... u cannot truly leave it :) Neither can i

Mesirine said...

thats so true...just make the most of the time left darling..so that each day brings with itself a row of memories to take back..

A note to the generous ones...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please read on, at your own risk ;) And feel free to scold, advise, comment, reprimand, praise or just simply say 'hmm' :)