Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bad food, headache, lots of work and no fun :(

I realised how important food can be towards your general mood. I have been a little stressed with work of late as I am about to finish and leave in less than a week. Other than work, there is a lot of other things to do, regarding packing up, closing accounts, getting back deposits etc. Amidst all this, even though I know I am not obligated to, I really want to finish certain things at my workplace. And so far it hasnt worked. Im trying different things. Just took an extension of another 4 days before I can report to my boss about what all I can hand over to him. Today while doing an experiment with a UV machine, I suddenly got a strong headache. That headache now percolated to my back and now my whole body is aching. I learnt from someone that it is not very powerful, the wavelength is longer, so it should not be a thing to worry about. Sure ok that was relieveing to hear. But my aches havent gone down. I had asked my friend to pack up food from a place we have never eaten at before, because Ive tasted it from someone else's box a couple of times and it tasted good. I was looking forward to jus that. Good food...was really hungry. And then after what seemed like hours, we took our boxes outside to sit and eat. I opened the box, and it looked completely different from what I had expected...plain white stuff, be it the cabbage or the rice or anything else, some beans which weren't that great, and overall no salt! It totally put me down further! My friend tried to cheer me up by getting me coke later but that din help a bit! Ever since Ive been even more low. Seriously I was never affected by bad food ever before. Donno if I really din care or I din get to experience before. But whatever it is, it certainly added on to the general stress of life today. I wanna take a break, do something creative. Lets see, maybe I should do it. In fact, I'll do it right away...right then bloggie...hope that helps...cya later...love you!

2 comments:

Macho Girl said...

The nerd who watches discovery channel says...

Food does contribute to the mood of a person and its been proved scientifically!

I'm surprised coke didnt work though! :O :O :O You sure it was original coke and not some cheap imitation?

Maybe u shud have tried dark chocolate... like the ferrero noir we had :) Serotonin is known to bring an elevation in mood... its called chocolate high!

Dont get bogged down by work! Stay cheerful girl! :) Everything will work out just fine... whatever happens happens for the best :D

Macho Girl said...

This blog's been silent for a really long time! When's the next update?!! :)

A note to the generous ones...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please read on, at your own risk ;) And feel free to scold, advise, comment, reprimand, praise or just simply say 'hmm' :)