Thursday, May 7, 2009

Exhausted...

I had a very tiring day. Both physically and emotionally. Physically I know why, because my foot hurts a lot today and I had a lot of work to do. Emotionally, I have no clue. I had just begun to feel that things have settled down a bit, I no longer am that vulnerable to having frequent ups and downs. But I just feel terribly exhausted...feel like sitting somewhere alone, and I have NO CLUE WHY ! I just feel like I am oscillating between the past and the present, the good and the bad parts of everything. I feel like I am not quite sure who I am. Its weird. I think its just a day, I'll be fine today. Funny thing is, nothing happened that is making me feel this way, its just so pointless. I think I should go watch a movie or something...or just run away someplace for a while, having no one to answer anything to...

Im sick of certain things in my life...I just want to make some ammendments. And I will, very soon. Just need to gather certain belongings first...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are all in doubt about ourselves every once in a while. I know you will snap out of it. If you don't, u can use your 24 hour hotline, the person on the other end will always have time to listen to u :)

-AK

Word verification - resti
(even blogger is telling u to go get some sleep! Somebody wont be around till wednesday, make use of that and catch up on sleep!)

A note to the generous ones...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please read on, at your own risk ;) And feel free to scold, advise, comment, reprimand, praise or just simply say 'hmm' :)