Friday, May 8, 2009

TGI Friday...

Aaah! Friday finally. Weekend's here! I have had a tiring week. Not slept much, and considering my ankle still hurts, I have been exerting it I guess. But I got some work done. Feels satisfactory. Just spoke to my cousins and relatives on video chat. It felt nice...Yesterday's blues have disappeared, thankfully :) I finished my work at 7 pm today! Now that really is something as usually Im stuck here everyday until at least midnight. I wanna really utilize this weekend well. Do things that I have pending, basically catch up on my to-do list. I feel random, like tweedledee and tweedledum. Haha I know it doesn't make sense. Yesterday I made a pattern on the white board along with a friend. Started making it just to get rid of my irritation, but in the process it turned out to be a beautiful one. And I called it 'tweedlelab'. Dont ask why ! Sometimes its just so cool to be senseless and just out of the blue. Its blissful. I know I am really blabbering now. But I'm loving it :) And oh ya, I just changed the look of my blog. Made it all pink and all...as can be seen already :| I think it looks slightly flashy, and my friend says I've made it all 'pinky'...hehe, but who cares! Its fun to be bold and silly at times :D I'll keep it this way for a while. I think my blog has started to reflect my moods...just like what I had expected it to be...a mirror :)

I love you Bloggie :)

1 comment:

Macho Girl said...

So u have named this page "bloggie"? :P

Its good to randomly ramble every once in a while... its a great stress reliever! I used to do that a lot!

It was a fun read :)

A note to the generous ones...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please read on, at your own risk ;) And feel free to scold, advise, comment, reprimand, praise or just simply say 'hmm' :)